Welcome to Mawson Gold Ltd.
Leading Discoveries in Finland and Sweden
Finland (gold/cobalt) – derisking, building and expanding
- August 2021 Inferred resource of 1.01Moz @ 2.9g/t AuEq (up 32% from previous resource). Targeting a multi-million ounce system. EIA permitting underway to derisk and “build and expand”
- Tested only 5% of 100% owned, large land position, with multi-million ounce growth potential from strike, depth and shallow targets. Recent new discoveries at East Joki 1.6 metres @ 29.2 g/t AuEq, Rumajärvi 3.0 metres @ 8.6 g/t AuEq, The Hut 70.3 metres @ 1.6 g/t AuEq.
- Metallurgically free milling gold, cobalt liberates (EU strategic battery metal project for National-level support)
Sweden (gold) - Skelleftea North, an exciting drill ready project in a world-class mining belt
- Multiple gold outcrops across the 3 km x 6 km permit area
- Drill ready target, with better channel samples including 3.8m at 4.5 g/t Au and 1.6m at 5.4 g/t
- Located in renowned Skellefte Belt, a modern goldfield with over 6 million ounces of gold produced
- Right to acquire up to 85% in the project over a 10-year period
- Excellent strategic fit; leveraging local exploration team and track record